arquivo

27 de abril de 2010

Knit and Crochet Blog Week - Day 2

Blog about a pattern or project which you aspire to. Whether it happens to be because the skills needed are ones which you have not yet acquired, or just because it seems like a huge undertaking of time and dedication, most people feel they still have something to aspire to in their craft. If you don’t feel like you have any left of the mountain of learning yet to climb, say so!

The answer to this question is immediate: Ivy League Vest
Why? because it has two things I really want to learn: knitting in the round (in a way I would be able to make my own patterns) and use the steeking technique.
I confess I've been a little obsessed with the idea of cutting my knitting.
I’m sure it will be one of my first projects after the summer and I think this yarn will be a good choice for this pattern.

6 comentários:

  1. Beautiful vest! No doubt in my mind you can do it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. uau, it would look wonderful....
    and the english is perfect:)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks Cathy!
    Z poucas palavrinhas... é sempre uma boa opção ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Bem, grande opção! O tricotar em redondo é super fácil, acredita que é!
    Quanto á técnica que falas, lembro-me que a vi pela primeira vez no blog da Xana e fiquei super admirada. Também eu teria medo e sei que ela também teve. Pode ser que com ela consigas mais algumas dicas.

    Bjs

    Mónica

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Olá Rosário!
    Tenho andado curiosa para experimentar esse fio! Quanto ao modelo o que me assusta não é o redondo mas sim o desenho, mas presuma que pretendas usar uma só cor...
    Beijinhos
    Manuela

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Beautiful and challenging project!!!
    You can do it ;)

    ResponderEliminar