arquivo

16 de abril de 2009

Orange Blossom Cookies

pronto... a rapariga sabe que não sabe e mesmo assim insiste! em inglês novamente.

this recipe was booked on my favourites for quite some time. today was the day and what a day!
They look so soft an tasty that I had to do it! Ingredientes checked
but... my CUP must be different... I don´t know, something went wrong!
there were frosting all over my oven's tray so on my second baking I put it on these... how do I say, what's the word? oh well, here they are and I don't really know how I will get them out! :(

anyway... they are not even close to the original but... still yummy

Do mesmo blog uma ideia engraçada, óptima para fazer com as crianças (com as pacientes, claro). AQUI.

5 comentários:

  1. OH NO! so sorry!
    i don't know what could have gone wrong!!!
    maybe our cups are different!

    your blog is lovely.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. don't be! my mistake... :)
    thank you!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Bem, curiosa como sou fui ver a sugestão para fazer com os miudos e não é que adorei! Fiquei cheia de vontade de fazer aquelas "taças". É uma optima ideia de aproveitar restos de linhas.

    Bjs e bom fds

    Mónica

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Did you put the frosting on them and then bake them?

    Because they need to be i) baked, then ii)cooled and iii) then the frosting goes on.

    ResponderEliminar